- Beaumont Hospital Beaumont Hospital
- Department of Health Department of Health
- Early Childhood Ireland Enabling the provision of quality early childhood care and education in Ireland, with positive outcomes for children.
- European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists
- Irish Medicines Board Irish Medicines Board now called Health Products Regulatory Agency (HPRA)
- Samaritans Samaritans Ireland provides 24-hour emotional support to anyone struggling to cope
- TOXBASE TOXBASE is an on-line clinical toxicology database used by hospital emergency departments, intensive care units and the Poisons Information Centre. The database is not available to the general public.
- Health and Safey Authority (HSA) The lead National Competent Authority for a number of chemicals regulations including REACH Regulation and Seveso II Directive.
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)